Frontend Engineer - SSP
A Frontend Software Engineer at Zeta Global, is responsible for the advertising architecture of our Supply Side Platform (SSP). This is a position that would be added to an existing team that manages the monetization of ad placements across all our publisher partners. You will be instrumental in developing the next generation of monetization solutions for publishers of all sizes.
- Design and implement product features seen by millions of people every day
- Maintain and improve existing products
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle
- Contribute to the Engineering team’s culture
- Strengthen or improve development and release processes within the team
- S. Computer Science and/or 2 + years software engineering experience
- Know Python & Django well
- Great understanding of Prebid and OpenRTB architecture
- Strong skills in object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas in to easily understood items
- Prague, SF, or Remote
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Zeta
We are committed to building diverse teams with different identities, backgrounds and perspectives.
We believe in providing a forum to connect at Zeta, to learn and celebrate differences. Our mission is to ensure we have an environment that enables a deep level of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work, and to increase both diversity at Zeta as well as in the technology industry.
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
About Zeta Global
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.