Onsite Marketing Specialist
Onsite Marketing Specialist
Do you have a passion for online marketing? We are looking enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of assembling campaigns that will enhance our clients’ customer experience throughout their Global Marketing plans.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, able to build relationships cross-functionally and experience working in a fast-paced organization supporting our client and their global marketing operations needs. The right candidate is as well going to get involved in a broad range of initiatives and to be building of relationships in and outside of our client’s business. Candidates need to be creative and open-minded, not afraid to challenge our current processes and someone who contributes ideas that can help shape our future successes. Our current team is a group of the top talent in their fields and who share the same philosophies regarding team work, working through challenges with open minds and a sharing a passion for what they do.
The role is based on site at our client’s Prague location.
• Setting up multiformat onsite campaigns using in-house tools
• Design, set up and test technically complex campaigns
• Work with external agencies and internal teams developing tools necessary to maintain consistently
working online operations, while helping to drive the tools toward being “state of the art” content
management systems, that are global scalability
• Supporting other production efforts as needed
• Working closely with global stakeholders across multiple countries and time zones
• Ensure timely live to site dates of planned campaigns and manage the trafficking and targeting of graphical messages on the eBay site, in close collaboration with the campaign managers, as well as inline with the overall agreed marketing calendar in these respective countries
• Manage external agency relationships, to ensure continuous improvements of established processes, review finished projects and develop lists of necessary future enhancements to processes / ways of working
• Work closely with the central Planning function to update on own resource levels, in line with the agreed support level needed to deliver the campaigns reflected in the marketing calendar
• Share progress on projects and/or innovations and manage stakeholder expectations in detail
• Manage critical issues through to resolution
• The successful candidate needs to be highly motivated by working in a fast-growing and changing field that brings new challenges every day. Curiosity about online marketing and the latest evolutions in related technology are truly indispensable
• We are looking for a fast-learning, very diligent, self-organized, and delivery-oriented individual with ability to independently work through everyday tasks and challenges. The successful candidate must be at ease to work in a cross-functional and multi-national team with high emphasis on successful and
• Technical understanding of how online operations work (content management systems, email delivery platforms, segmentation, targeting, tracking, ad serving platforms (e.g. MediaPlex, DoubleClick…), etc.)
• Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Highly numerate, possessing superior analytical skills
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
• Ability to identify and understand peer and customer needs, build and maintain strong working relationships
• As all work-related communication is in English, the candidate absolutely must have full working proficiency in English
• Highly developed verbal, written and presentation skills with a keen eye for detail
• Technical Solutions Design
• A strong understanding of the concepts behind relational databases
• Creativity and Innovation
• Team Work
• Solutions Orientated
• 2+ years of online operations in an international online or ecommerce company, managing the
operations for various channels, with increasing levels of responsibility
• Experience executing online operations and executing relationship marketing campaigns through online
channels, driving proven business results and efficiency gains
• Proven track record of process improvement
• Seasoned at working with agencies, intimately familiar with their processes and expert at getting
agencies to deliver the best work on time
• Proven experience of managing and delivering highly complex projects, working across multiple crossfunctional
teams, geographies and management levels, often getting “buy-in” from multiple stakeholders and partnering with senior executives
About the Zeta Global Organisation:
Zeta Global is a data-powered marketing technology company with a heritage of innovation and industry leadership. Founded in 2007 by entrepreneur David A. Steinberg and John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc and Pepsi-Cola, the Company combines the industry’s 3rd largest proprietary data set (2.4B+ identities) with Artificial Intelligence to unlock consumer intent, personalize experiences and help our clients drive business growth.
Our technology runs on the Zeta Marketing Platform, which powers ‘end to end’ marketing programs for some of the world’s leading brands. With expertise encompassing all digital marketing channels – Email, Display, Social, Search and Mobile – Zeta orchestrates acquisition and engagement programs that deliver results that are scalable, repeatable and sustainable.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.