Why choose Zerto?
Zerto’s industry-changing IT Resilience Platform allows companies to eliminate the risk and complexity of modernization and cloud adoption. Our disruptive platform sets the standard of how companies achieve continuous availability, how they protect, mobilize and back-up their data and applications.
When you chose to join Zerto and be a Zertonian you not only chose to be part of a growing company (with over 600 employees), with a growing customer base of 8000 customers worldwide. It also means you chose to work in a company that values an open and honest approach, a company that has great respect for our customers, appreciates teamwork, and efforts which leads to execution. Choosing Zerto means choosing to work for a company that encourages its employees to maintain a work-life balance, a company in which we play as hard as we work and one in which we never forget to enjoy the ride!
Zerto is the only all-in-one IT Resilience Platform, converging Disaster Recovery, Backup and Cloud Mobility in one simple, scalable platform.
With over 250,000 mission-critical VMs protected around the world, both at customer’s private clouds and public clouds (Azure/AWS), Zerto offers simplified business processes, reduced costs, and full automation, utilizing its continuous data protection technology.
Join our Data Protection department to help us launch our new initiatives to enable our customers protect infrastructure over a new Zerto based single platform.
What will your work be like?
- Be a part of a dynamic growing group working in SCRUM by helping to design and shape our future product
- Help design our product architecture today for scalable, high performing, testable solutions needed tomorrow
- Raise ideas & help to further drive our Innovation for both customers and development life cycle
- Collaborate with different disciplines across engineering to share ideas and build together amazing solutions for our customers
- Work with strong engineers & architects
Who you are?
- You have 3+ years of C# or 5+ years of Java development experience on mature large backend systems
- Mastery of multithreading, Object-Oriented programming
- Great design and architecture capabilities accompanied with passion for clean code and solid architectures
- BSc in computer science (an equivalent degree or higher)
- Can-do approach and innovative by nature
- Customer-facing and business-oriented approach
Bonus If You Have The Following:
- Familiarity with virtualization, storage, networking, security
- experience in performance optimizations
- Unit-testing frameworks
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows operation system