Senior Front End Software Engineer
As a Front End Software Engineer, you should love finding simple solutions to complex problems, and care about not only the technical and algorithmic aspects of large systems, but the way they enable other teams to do their jobs. You should have previous experience with web infrastructure, distributed systems, or component-oriented software engineering.
You’ll have the opportunity to quickly develop your skills whilst liaising with engineers in other offices, including San Francisco and Melbourne.
If you'd like to know more about Zendesk, please check out some of our videos:
This is Zendesk - http://goo.gl/mN6qEW
Why Zendesk - http://goo.gl/c2Gi22
Come join the team and help us push the boundaries of web applications.
What you bring to the role:
- Previous experience working as a dev lead or team lead or similar roles within a team
- Previous experience of being mentor to team members
- Mad skills in HTML & CSS, structure UI in components
- Good understanding of web delivery and optimization
- A passion for great design and usability
- Great communication skills and an ability to work well with others
- Experience working as full stack engineer
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.