Strategic Account Executive
Why work at Zendesk?
We are a young, upbeat and disruptive business that takes great pride in what we do, and the impact we have on businesses. We also care tremendously about the way our employees feel about us. It's why they love to work here - check out Glassdoor and see for yourself.
We are looking for a Strategic Account Executive in Asia who is responsible for customer adoption, retention, and growth within a territory. We need an experienced sales person who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing and on-boarding clients with polished presentation skills.
This individual will be ultimately responsible for their success within their territory, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue, new logo acquisition and customer retention, whilst providing the best sales experience possible for our customers. In depth knowledge of the Retail Vertical and the Enterprise Logos within this space is vital.
- Develop and manage relationships within accounts in your territory
- Exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling Zendesk products into existing accounts
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Work with multiple Account Executives assigned to your territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Demonstrate / sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling to VP and C level executives
- 10+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Track record of success selling into mid-market and enterprise companies
- Consistent track record of success with 6 figure deals
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-selling experience a plus
- Willingness to travel
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.