Human Resource Business Partner, APAC
We're looking for a fabulous People Operations (HR) Business Partner in Singapore. This is not a standard HR job - this is a change agent role to support our growing APAC population. There's lot to be done, are you up for the challenge?
Who might you be? You are genuine. You listen to your customers. You strive to make things beautifully simple. You consistently strive to make the people around you better, while making processes simpler and more effective. You’re a true partner - for internal and external customers alike.
Reporting to the HR Director for APAC, you will be based in Singapore and look after about 80 employees there. You may also support the employees of our other APAC countries too.
- Manage (and constantly improve) HR processes from end to end with a high attention to detail and in a collaborative manner (including for new hires, transfers, terminations, relocations and so on)
- Participate in, and lead, People Operations projects as needed, including our roll-out of Workday
- Support compensation, performance and development programmes
- Manage payroll coordination and benefits administration, including healthcare, pension and others
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage HR issues and lead their talented crew
- Respond proactively as the first point of contact for our employees on all people-related matters
- Ensure all of our activities are beautifully simple, subject to constant improvement and kept up-to-date in line with current legislation
- Foster relationships and partner with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Finance) and the broader People Ops team (including our recruitment team and colleagues in the US) to build a better employment experience
- You know how to have fun (a preference towards table tennis is highly advantageous!)
- Experience within tech, high-growth, and/or creative environments
- You'll have supported employees and managers within tech and customer support teams, at all levels of an organisation
- You display superior verbal and written communication skills, with a high attention to detail and a collaborative nature
- You are resourceful, self-motivated and able to independently manage shifting workloads in a high-paced and ever changing environment
- You never stop thinking about how to make things better - a strong mindset for continuous improvement and exceeding internal customer expectations
- Workday experience would be handy if you have it
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.