Join Zendesk's Professional Services team where you will design and deliver transformational service engagements to our high valued customers. You will work closely with the dynamic and high performing Zendesk team, leading design workshops, development and delivery of services such as enablement, customer service workflow, configurations, migrations, training, development and overall extending Zendesk beyond its core yet amazing capabilities.
- Become proficient in customer service processes and workflow, Zendesk's business applications and services offerings. Apply this knowledge to Zendesk customer business needs to design high value services engagements.
- Design and lead the development of unique and leading customer service solutions based on customer requirements.
- Support our Sales team with a focus on large enterprise customers. Lead the vision, development of services proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations.
- Manage partner resources from assignment to completion to ensure the customer has a positive Zendesk experience.
- Manage executive level client relationships and provide team oversight during the delivery of services engagements.
- Support account management team with customisation requests from strategic accounts.
- Contribute to practice development initiatives through the development of service offerings, best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital.
- Team effectively with other parts of the organisation, including Support and Product Management to address and resolve customer issues.
- Collaborate with Zendesk partners during the sales process and in delivering joint customer engagements.
- Manage Projects to deliver on-time, on-budget and within the defined scope.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certification in project management methodologies
- Excellent client management instincts and abilities with Executive-level presence
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and experience in facilitation
- Experience with various architectures (Web, Enterprise, SaaS) and methodologies
- Experience with RESTful and JSON API implementation (desirable)
- 5+ years experience delivering support and/or consulting services, preferably involvement in selling services
- Project management experience (SOWs, contract management, risk management, staffing)
- Experience delivering customer service, or experience with products and/or processes related to customer support groups.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 15%
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organisations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organisations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.