Front Desk Coordinator
Zendesk Workplace ExperienceTeam:
As a member of the Zendesk Workplace Experience team, you’ll work hard to deliver exceptional service to our employees, customers, and guests. You thrive in a busy (and sometimes hectic!) office environment. Above all, you lead with “yes” and love helping others. Until you’ve solved a problem, you’re not satisfied.
- Welcome visitors and deliver an exceptional guest experience
- Maintain general cleanliness and appearance of the office
- Process local and international inbound and outbound courier packages and mails
- Assist in travel bookings for flight tickets and accommodations
- Coordinate and arrange all in-office and employees related events. This includes sourcing of potential venues, food & beverages, event logistics, etc.
- Respond to all tickets in a timely manner
- Collate all WE related invoices and process payment approvals with Accounts Payable. Record all office-related expenses, and reconcile in Expensify
- Administer the security system for processing access badges
- Maintain and coordinate all aspects of the food and beverage program, including placing and stocking orders on a daily basis
- Coordinate space plans and butt-in-seat reporting
- Train new employees on office procedures and policies, particularly as a part of the onboarding process
- Assist in managing the online employee help center
- Liaising with other Front Desk Coordinators in the APAC region, work closely with team members to share resources, knowledge, and practices, to improve the office experience for employees
- As requested/needed, place orders for any and all Facilities-related items. These includes office supplies, stationeries, business cards printing, etc.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a fast-paced administrative role
- Experience with office moves of over 100 people
- Ability to consistently deliver a high level of customer service
- Strong communication skills across employees at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with little or no supervision
- Ability to triage and create sensible prioritization in order to continue to be effective
- A sense of humor and ability to strike up a conversation with anyone
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude; grace under pressure
- Accurate, organized record-keeping
- Punctual and accountable
- Strong computer skills including Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Calendar
- Experience with iOffice, or similar office management software tool
- Experience with global security systems, such as S2, Lenel, Software House, etc.
- Mac literacy
Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:30pm; overtime sometimes required when necessary
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. More than 80,000 paid customer accounts in 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.