Zendesk chat team is looking for a Product Manager in our Singapore offices to continue innovation on one of the most popular chat products in the customer engagement space. As product manager you will drive the conceptual and technical development of product ideas from end to end. Your love for working with passionate customers, talented designers and engineers in crafting beautifully simple solutions for challenging user stories is what drives your success. Your work will impact over 300 million customers that communicate with the 60,000 businesses that use Zendesk through online experiences designed to be embedded, in-context, and relevant. Zendesk has created a revolutionary customer-centric company full of talented, enthusiastic people who enjoy coming to work every day. We keep sane working hours, while still taking care of business, and believe in being ourselves on and off the job.
What you get to do every day:
- Drive product development as an agile Product Owner for our engineering teams in Singapore; you will work daily with our design and engineering teams around the world to bring new platform features to market
- Take responsibility for expanding our developer community by enabling online businesses to integrate with the Zendesk platform in increasingly powerful, yet accessible ways
- Distill Zendesk’s competitive strategy, customer research, and new technology developments into a clear understanding of key proactive customer engagement use cases and best practices
- As a Product Manager, be an advocate for simplicity, style, beauty, usability and customer centric design in every product discussions
- Collaborate with our global product marketing, sales, and customer experience teams to develop launch strategy, product packaging, and training
What you bring to the role:
- BS or equivalent work experience in commercial product management having delivered products to a B2B or B2C for a SaaS or web based product entity
- A MINIMUM of 3 years of experience delivering products to market as a Product Manager within a fast-paced, agile software-as-a-service environment
- Formal experience as a Software Engineer / Developer is desired
- Experience with a high-volume consumer web, e-commerce or trial-to-pay service is a huge plus
- A platform-first mentality with experience in building APIs and representing your work within a developer community
- Demonstrated passion for beautifully simple product design; you can proudly share your work on previous commercial web applications that you have delivered to market as a Product Owner and can speak to its creative and technical aspects
- Experience with gathering, analyzing, and translating market and customer behavior into real product requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present and defend your ideas to internal stakeholders and customers and be a day to day contact for user stories and product design questions
Culture and Perks
Our Singapore office is the home to our highly successful chat product. We approach work with calm, focus, a sense of humour whilst keeping sane working hours. At Zendesk we also have a culture where ideas come from the bottom up - we have yearly company hackathon!
Perks include stocks, flexible working hours, $1500 training allowance, medical cover, mobile phone allowance and 4 months paternity leave.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.