Software Engineer - Python
Being a member of a fast growing team, you will be responsible for:
- Building our creative chat application that helps thousands of businesses engage and building better relationships with customers. This includes bite-sized feature development projects to large operational undertakings, such as building the systems that enable us to deliver fast, scalable and reliable services to users.
- Working on real time web interfaces that will be seen and used by millions of people around the globe.
- You should love finding simple solutions to complex problems, and care about not only the technical and algorithmic aspects of large systems, but the way they enable other teams to do their jobs.
- You should possess the following experience:
- Similar experience as a Software Engineer, Developer, Programmer etc
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in working with backend technologies
- Experience in working on distributed and performance-critical systems
- Experience with web infrastructure, distributed systems, or component- oriented software engineering
- Deep understanding of systems architecture and common performance tradeoffs
- Basic Linux system administration
- We would also love to see experience with:
- Security and privacy concerns in web services
- Implementing REST APIs
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to make a difference in a talented team whilst working with the latest technologies.
Culture and Perks
Zendesk Singapore office is the home to our highly successful chat product. We approach work with calm, focus, a sense of humour whilst keeping sane working hours. At Zendesk we also have a culture where ideas come from the bottom up - we have yearly company hackathon!
Perks include stocks, flexible working hours, $1500 training allowance, medical cover, mobile phone allowance and 4 months paternity leave.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.