Senior Fullstack Engineer
Zendesk is looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer to join the Enterprise Chat team. As part of the Chat product office at Singapore, the Enterprise Chat team focuses on delivering the best experience for our largest customers. Zendesk’s enterprise customer base grows fast and you will be as proud as we are to serve the best companies in the world.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer you will take an active part in our effort to meet our customers requirements, among them: better tools to setup and operate their service, automation and machine learning, increased security, detailed reporting capabilities, performance and availability.
The Enterprise Chat team achieves a high degree of autonomy by combining designers, QA engineers, product managers and software engineers collaborating together.
What you get to do every day
- Collaborate closely with the Product Manager and the Designer to provide technical insights and early estimate on upcoming projects.
- Take the lead on technical design discussions and propose innovative solutions on backend components and frontend layers.
- Build POCs to test candidate technologies and take informed decisions.
- Ensure scalability, performance, maintainability and security of the technical platform in collaboration with ops teams.
- Actively participate in full-stack coding, reviewing pull requests and testing.
- Use your experience to mentor junior members in the team and evangelize coding best practices.
- Become a key contributor to better working practices across Zendesk.
How you will make a difference
- You have delivered enterprise grade software as part of a SAAS company.
- You show a mature and pragmatic approach when choosing technologies.
- You have strong communication skills: you raise your voice when needed and listen to others.
- You put the customer first and respect your commitment to deliver.
- Personal projects, collaboration to open-source community or active learning initiatives would be a good sign of your passion to learn and solve problems.
Culture and Perks
Zendesk Singapore office is the home to our highly successful chat product. We approach work with calm, focus, a sense of humour whilst keeping sane working hours. At Zendesk we also have a culture where ideas come from the bottom up - we have yearly company hackathon!
Perks include stocks, flexible working hours, $1500 training allowance, medical cover, mobile phone allowance and 4 months paternity leave.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.