Zazzle Inc. seeks Industrial single needle Sewer and Serger to work day shift in our Reno production facility. The ideal candidates have mechanical aptitude, and a desire to do quality work with a positive and team oriented attitude. You will have the opportunity to experience the day-to-day functions of making a customized product for one of our many customers and have the rewarding experience of knowing you made a difference!
Zazzle offers phenomenal benefits, including health and dental, paid vacation, life insurance and 401k match, in addition to a safe and clean workplace driven by our positive company culture.
Day Shift- 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Position type - Full-time
Salary - $22 - $25 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Industrial Sewing of customized face masks and other products as assigned.
- Follow established patterns and specifications, as well as create new patterns and specifications as necessary.
- Production and Product Assembly
- Single Needle industrial sewing and serger production work
- Attention to detail and follow industry guidelines.
- Must be able to work quickly and meet daily production goals
- Ability to follow established patterns and specifications.
- Sewing machine operation.
- Capable of following established processes and procedures.
- Capable of performing data entry accurately and timely.
- Order processing
- Shipping and receiving
- Sewing experience preferred 1-3 years.
- Must be trainable and show interest in sewing.
- English language proficiency required to process orders.
- Must be able to consistently lift up to 50lbs
- Other duties as assigned, based on plant production needs
- sewing: 2 years (Required)
- Single needle sewing: 1 year (Required)
- Serger experience or the demonstrated ability to learn
- production process: 2 years (Preferred)
- Work history in an environment where meeting quick turnaround times is extremely important.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Excel and Word
Minimum High school diploma, some college preferred.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- Focuses on the details of work and the quality of the final product.
We value diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.