Awesome Seasonal Production Staff - Day shift schedule $16/hr
Does earning some extra cash for the holidays without the hassles of a USA Parkway commute sound good to you? If yes, Zazzle is currently looking for dedicated, hardworking employees to work full-time in our manufacturing facility in South Reno. We will train you and will consider candidates without previous warehouse experience.
You will have the opportunity to experience the day-to-day functions of making a customized gift for one of our many customers and have the rewarding experience of knowing you made a difference! Come join us, gain a new skill or two, and be a part of one of the most exciting seasons of the year.
Discounts on gifts and the possibility of earning pay increases are just a few of our extra benefits.
See what it is like to work at Zazzle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMaGxlB41VU&feature=youtu.be
Seasonal jobs start immediately. The end date will be no later than December 23rd 2020.
Rate of pay is $16.00 per hour. We are hiring for...
Shift 1 - Sunday-Thursday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Shift 3 - Tuesday -Saturday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Shift 3 - Friday-Tuesday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Responsible for creation of customer orders in one of our manufacturing departments, including Digital Press Finishing, Apparel, Sublimation, Prints and many more
- Follow procedures and internal process.
- Responsible for Production, Sorting, Packaging, and Shipping of Zazzle custom products using highly complex machinery
- Responsible for reviewing orders to ensure quality and completeness
- Assist the company by meeting or exceeding Zazzle quotas and goals
- Understand and preserve company goals as well as help to drive and motivate fellow team members to accomplish them
- Exude a professional demeanor at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a positive can-do attitude and be able to work well in a team-based environment.
- Previous manufacturing, warehouse of fulfillment experience
- Written and verbal English language proficiency required; Must have ability to read, comprehend and follow all safety warnings and procedures posted on equipment and in the facility.
- The ability to understand directions and communicate effectively.
- The ability to read and process written customer orders.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced, high pressure, and demanding environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Aptitude for neatness and ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to stand for a minimum of ten (10) hours a shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- High school or equivalent required.
Pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
We value diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.