Social Strategy Lead
Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
- You’ll oversee creative strategy and calendaring for all owned channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube), including posting on Instagram and Instagram Stories, as well as working closely with all partners and biz-dev teams for shared social plans.
- You’ll gather and prioritize social media requests from internal teams to build and execute creative and marketing briefs, and provide recaps.
- Every week you’ll provide visual trend analysis and reporting, which will inform the broader editorial calendar as well as act as a testing roadmap for social content.
- You’ll build weekly trend stories tied to temporal or historical fashion moments.
- You will partner with the performance marketing coordinator to manage weekly cross-channel ad delivery, and ensure learnings are shared across teams.
- You will create, iterate, and implement cohesive style-guide, voice, tone, and campaign objectives across organic and paid social channels.
- You will consistently research and monitor competitive social media landscape, bringing innovative ideas and mindset to the team.
- You have a proven track record mentoring and motivating teammates, communicating effectively and directly, and meeting tight deadlines across multiple priority projects. You bring a passion and enthusiasm to the ever-changing landscape and opportunities of the social sphere.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Min 6 years social media experience
- Experience in fashion editorial / market editor experience a plus
- College degree or equivalent
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!