FC Warehouse Associate
Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ability to perform all warehouse activities, including but not limited to, pick, pack, ship, receive, put-away, cycle count, and inventory audit.
- Ability to utilize various pieces of Material Handling Equipment (MHE) including pallet movers, stand up forklifts, high lift reach trucks, and order picker.
- Ability to utilize RF scanners to electronically perform warehouse activities.
- Perform all tasks using defined job processes with a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision.
- High level proficiency in utilizing PC-based WMS to perform all warehouse activities including, but not limited to, outbound process, inbound process and inventory control.
- Meet and exceed productivity standards while working safely, adhering to quality standards, and adhering to policies and procedures
- Maintaining regular attendance and punctuality
- Coordinate with supervisor on all warehouse activities and performance.
- Performing other duties as assigned
What you'll bring to the table:
Enhance Team and Culture:
- Talent for delivering a WOW customer service attitude
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team oriented environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Possess a sense of urgency and self-motivation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing always changing environment
- Talent for multi-tasking with excellent follow through
- Friendly and polite with a professional work ethic
- Flexibility to work different job functions, shifts, overtime
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent education (GED), required
- Previous warehouse and/or retail experience is a plus
- Understanding of basic computer and internet navigation skills, required
- Able to independently lift up to 50lbs for an extended period of time
- Must be able to walk and/or stand for 8-10 hours per day
- Hand-eye coordination
- Reaching, bending twisting, stooping
- Pushing and Pulling
- Lifting overhead
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!