Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Who We Are
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall development, direction, and execution of projects and initiatives
Who We're Looking For
If you are someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment where you can collaborate with stakeholders to determine necessary projects and initiatives, while also developing project scopes and objectives, involving all appropriate stakeholders and parties to ensure technical feasibility, this role is for you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Exemplifying our company Core Values.
- Time lining projects from conception to completion to ensure efficient and streamlined project completion
- Developing detailed project/initiative plans to track progress
- Managing budgets associated with projects and initiatives
- Assisting stakeholders with contract negotiation and budgetary decisions
- Researching, interpreting, and reporting data/findings from projects and initiatives to appropriate parties
- Overseeing the implementation of assigned projects
What You’ll need To Bring
- A minimum of 2 years of project management, account management, or related experience
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP_ Certification.) Preferred
- Experience with reporting data/metrics
- Proven working experience in a solutions/problem solving based environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred
What Really Excites Us
- Experience at a large e-commerce retailer.
- Preferred previous program management or people management experience
- Experience with business or operations analysis.
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!