Photo Operations Associate
Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
What you'll be doing:
- Receiving incoming photo product inventory through inventory processing tools
- Conducting a first-touch quality assurance of incoming inventory
- Storing inventory until ready for shooting
- Prepping product to meet the needs of the specific product style guide
- Storing items that are not currently being utilized in a photo shoot
- Transferring and shipping merchandise utilizing current tools to the appropriate fulfillment center
What you'll bring to the table:
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
- Basic PC and web browser knowledge
- Retail store or production studio experience would be nice
What you didn't know about the team:
- If our entire team stood on each other’s shoulders we would be as tall as a brontosaurus
- Collectively we can harmonize, when needed, to any Hall & Oates tune
- We discovered what actually came first between the chicken or the egg - you find out when you get hired
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!