HR Generalist/ Sr. Program Manager
Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help guide implementation of key programs and priorities
- Lead projects requiring careful and thoughtful change and stakeholder management
- Partner with HRBPs and department leadership to define and develop team priorities in alignment with company objectives
- Ensure data accuracy and process integrity through reporting on key initiatives and department processes
- Execute improvements to processes that increase efficiency, consistency, and service delivery
What you'll bring to the table:
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources or Business related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of all HR functions including; Compensation, Employee Relations, Benefits, Recruiting, HR systems, Employee Engagement
- Ability to manage and track multiple programs/projects at one time
- Ability to identify road blocks and provide potential solutions
- Knowledge of basic employment law and HR practices
- Ability to understand and interpret data as well as the ability to make recommendations and take action utilizing that data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly energized and open environment that is constantly changing
- Comfort and confidence working with all levels of management
- Detail oriented, able to prioritize efficiently and multi-task
- Ability to self-directed and take initiative
- Solid presentation and speaking skills to a wide range of group sizes
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to plan ahead and identify potential future problems
- Must have solid interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!