Senior Program Analyst, Supply Chain Analytics
Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to understand business drivers, goals, and actionable outcomes using analytics.
- Gathering data and performing sophisticated analytical exercises.
- Driving business decision making based on analytical findings.
- Employing data mining and other analytical techniques to capture important trends and create relevant measurement dashboards
- Managing daily, weekly, and monthly business reporting.
- Participating in strategic and tactical planning discussions.
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
What you'll bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in data science, business analytics, finance, business intelligence (BI) or comparable consumer analyst position handling large, complex data sets
- At least 5 years of experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Must be well-versed in SQL and Tableau and possess strong analytical skills
- Expert in Excel to access and transform data into insights
- E-commerce experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to frame complex analytical problems, pull data, and extract insights that lead to tangible results
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a positive and cooperative attitude
- Strong communication skills—both verbal and written are critical
- Strong detail orientation and problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to contribute in a team environment and work across multiple departments
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks
- Proven ability to work under pressure
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!