Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Who We Are.
We have a relentless focus to shape the experience to be fun and intuitive for Zappos customers. Our most valuable attributes are the people that make up the team. We embrace the Zappos core values so you should apply if you are not afraid to create a little fun and weirdness! We value diversity and want to make our team as inclusive as possible. We do this by building strong relationships through open and honest communication. We value people that are not afraid to take risks and quickly learn from mistakes.
Who We're Looking For
Are you someone to loves FP&A, for preparing budgets, forecasts, and financial reports and analyses? Then you are what we are looking for!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Analyzing monthly results and generating monthly financial reporting packaging
- Aiding with KPI and financial reporting processes
- Assisting with the annual budget planning process
- Developing visual representations to articulate and provide insight into financial and statistical data
- Process and Determine the maximum amount of funding designated to a team, division, or organization.
- Executing The technical accounting duties involved in recording, reporting, auditing and interpreting financial transactions.
- Examining large and varied data sets to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations, market trends, customer preferences and other useful information that can help organizations make more-informed business decisions.
- Determining the maximum amount of funding designated to a team, division, or organization.
- Analyzing, Organizing, and overseeing cost and expenditures.
- Verifying that a process is predictable, stable, and consistently operating at the target level of performance with only normal variation to ensure that business operations remain stable with limited downtime.
- Formatting and cleaning data to prepare it for analysis.
What You’ll need To Bring
- 1 to 3 years of Finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a Finance-related major
- The knowledge and ability to work with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programs.
What Really Excites Us
- Experience at a large e-commerce retailer.
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!