Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Who We Are
The Product Setup Team is responsible for managing the merchandising shared services that drive our product go-live processes. We provide strategic support to E-Commerce goals in maximizing inventory available for purchase by our customers and driving down the time to site for our products.
Who We're Looking For
If you are someone who enjoys fast-paced learning, deriving business operational insights from metrics and KPIs, deep diving to understand root causes, leading cross-functional process improvements, creating workflow diagrams, and diligently providing documentation across all phases and levels from ideation to detailed technical requirements and outputs, this role is for you
What You’ll Be Doing
- Exemplifying our company Core Values.
- Develop and own the rollout strategy for solutions that bridge operational gaps in delivering to time to site goals and objectives
- Develop program KPI’s and report metrics to monitor program health
- Develop supporting program materials including; how the platform works, the benefits for internal and external customers, and business and/or technical requirement documentation
- Oversee a small number of Product Setup personnel who are directly responsible for functional areas that support merchandise go-live processes
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment in cross-functional groups with competing priorities
- Identify, implement, and support opportunities for process improvement in merchandise go-live operations
- Understand metrics and KPIs and correlate them to Company Objectives, Strategies, and Goals
- Written and verbal communication to leadership and presenting key learning, metrics, and projects
- Maintaining weekly time to site reporting, program updates, monthly business reviews, and quarterly business reviews
What You’ll need To Bring
- 5+ years' experience in product, program, and/or project management roles
- Experience with reporting data/metrics
- Proven working experience in a solutions/problem solving based environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred
What Really Excites Us
- Experience at a large e-commerce retailer.
- Preferred previous program management or people management experience
- Experience with business or operations analysis.
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!