Sr. Growth Product Manager
Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Who We Are
The Growth Product Manager is responsible for driving significant growth through a diverse set of organic traffic sources. Dramatically increasing the amount of incremental traffic through marketing channels including web and mobile alike. Product manager must run and implement A/B testing and improving conversion metrics. The role sits at the center of our organization, interfacing with the Design, Engineering, Marketing, Analytics, Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, and Support teams.
Who We're Looking For
If you are someone who enjoys analyzing user needs and identifying and prioritizing problems, pain points and creating the growth product strategy, roadmap, and requirements, this role is for you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Defining the A|B testing plan and create the methodology to iterate fast and release new features for testing
- Helping teams understand/internalize consumer insights, choices, and preferences – and how these influence the product/testing roadmap to drive growth
- Informing and updating executives and stakeholders on product performance, plans, and progress towards metrics
- Jumpstarting new growth opportunities (e.g. new markets, new products, new partnerships)
- Growing experience with developing, executing, & testing different growth experiments that have a significant impact on conversion
- Driving significant organic traffic across a variety of channels
- Managing day-to-day operations of the business products (both web and app based)
- Identifying new market solutions, and support new initiatives across teams for business growth
- Utilizing hard data to analyze results and drive the product direction and strategy focusing on biggest growth opportunities
- Driving adoption, usage, and revenue growth through product improvements
- Creating wireframes and partner with user experience and design teams on projects to improve application
- Writing product requirement documents which define new or updated functionality
- Creating user story tickets for engineering
- Coordinating and building strong working relationships with various internal organizations including Research, Analytics, IT, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations
- Exemplifying our company Core Values.
What You’ll need To Bring
- Minimum 8 yrs. marketing experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent (preferred)
What Really Excites Us
- Experience at a large e-commerce retailer.
- Minimum 5-7 yrs. consumer-focused Mobile, Apps, Social, or Comms products
- Minimum 3 yrs. In product management, software dev and growth product management
- Minimum 3-6 yrs. project and/or account management experience required
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!