Jr. Program Manager
Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Who We Are
The Product Setup Upskilling Program is responsible for recruiting and onboarding CLT z’apprentices to power the Product Setup support teams. We collaborate with Product Setup teams and functional areas to establish performance metrics and documentation, provide coaching and feedback, determine apprenticeship rotations and extensions, communicate with Customer Loyalty Team (CLT) stakeholders, and plan re-entries back to former roles.
Who We're Looking For
If you are someone who enjoys learning the operations and requirements of different business areas and support teams, highly organized people management, holding people to process and accountability, detailed documentation for work processes, proactive communication, developing a network of cross-functional partners, understanding and delivering to new company strategies, this role is for you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Exemplifying our company Core Values.
- Implement and monitor performance & Litmos learning path timelines of 20+ rotational internal Zappos apprentices
- Provide objective coaching and feedback to uphold expectations of the program and the various Product Setup teams where the apprentices are placed
- Resolve time card discrepancies, delegation, and approvals
- Facilitate the internal recruitment, screening, and interviewing processes to find candidates that will be best suited for the Product Setup teams
- Document and communicate program details in a clear, informative, and comprehensive manner
- Anticipate upcoming needs and drive preparation and progress
- Gather feedback across Product Setup teams and Customer Loyalty Team (CLT) partners to clearly identify key problems and root causes in the apprentice onboarding, maintenance, communication, and re-entry processes.
- Continuously evaluating the program to identify improvements and solutions with listed key results to measure success
- Contribute to the Zappos upskilling community of practice with various upskilling stakeholders, business partners, and participants across the organization
- Provide information and metrics to support weekly program updates, monthly business reviews, and quarterly business reviews
What You’ll need To Bring
- 1-2 years' experience in people, program, and/or project management roles
- Ability to multitask across broad topics while retaining a high level of attention to detail
- Proven working experience in a solutions/problem solving based environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field preferred
What Really Excites Us
- Experience at a large e-commerce retailer.
- Preferred previous program management or people management experience.
- Experience with call center operations.
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!