Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Following studio styling guides to style all product types
- Running daily shoots
- Utilizing inventory tools when styling shoots
- Troubleshooting styling challenges on-set
- Partnering with vendors and buyers in specific categories to get information on fit, future initiatives, and strategies
- Aiding in the development and driving the overall aesthetic standard for product styling while adhering to the style guide
- Partnering with appropriate parties to understand and implement seasonal trend direction
- Overseeing execution of collaborations and providing services to other functions within the organization
- Assisting with the creation of styling training and standard operating procedures
- Coordinating with Photography and Digital Imaging teams
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of experience in a high volume, high production, operations environment
- Skilled in styling all different types of products (i.e, footwear, handbags, apparel)
- Basic understanding of digital image editing and photography
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of footwear, bags, and apparel
- Ability to operate safely and efficiently on set while hitting production goals
- Comfortable with repetitive work while being on your feet all day
- Ability to easily communicate and collaborate in a team environment
- Possess the ability to work alone for long periods of time
- Ability to consistently meet production goals
- Possess a “whatever it takes” mentality and jump in wherever the work needs to be done
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
What you didn't know about the team:
- If our entire team stood on each other’s shoulders we would be as tall as a brontosaurus
- Collectively we can harmonize, when needed, to any Hall & Oates tune.
- We discovered what actually came first between the chicken or the egg, you find out when you get hired.
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!