Senior SEM/PLA Coordinator
Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Zappos is looking for an experienced Senior SEM / PLA Coordinator to join the Variable Marketing team. The Senior SEM/PLA Coordinator will drive marketing initiatives in line with company-wide goals and objectives. This person will be responsible for paid search performance, in addition to strategy and execution of various projects within marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Optimizing SEM & PLA programs to hit company KPIs
- Owning bid management strategy and execution
- Managing the product feed to leverage optimal campaign structure, strategy, and product visibility
- Brainstorming, implementing, and analyzing quarterly tests for marketing
- Managing and executing various marketing projects
- Creating and implementing negative keyword strategy
- Monitoring and reporting of performance across Zappos' websites
- Analyzing cross channel traffic
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A minimum of three years online marketing experience
- A minimum of two years managing and optimizing product feeds for PLA, Comparison Shopping Engines or third party marketplaces.
- Experience leading large projects such as: restructuring campaigns, ad copy optimization, and product feed updates
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Four year degree, preferably in marketing or a technical discipline
- Knowledge of bid management and optimization and what levers to pull to maximize the goals of the SEM & PLA programs
- Very strong organization, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop rapport and positive working relationships with coworkers and account executives
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects and be proactive
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of attribution modeling
- A passion for negative keywords
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!