Workday Technical Analyst
Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Zappos.com, Inc. is looking for a Workday Technical Analyst
We are looking for a Workday Technical Analyst to join us in Las Vegas! This role is responsible for the design, implementation and daily operation of our HRIS within Workday. This person must be able to perform, delegate, and develop data processing systems to ensure and maintain system integrity.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee the daily operation of our Workday HRIS
- Build and maintain inbound/outbound Workday HCM integrations to third party vendors including payroll and benefit providers.
- Design, build and support Workday integrations with Workday setup using Studio, Core Connectors, EIBs, Web Services, and REST APIs.
- Build and maintain custom reports and calculated fields in Workday.
- Collaborate with the business and 3rd parties to develop technical solutions that support business processes
- Perform regular tests in order to rollout updates to our Workday HRIS
- Support management on structural policy matters related to the HRIS
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws
- Serve as the subject matter expert for HCM data, system/business process configuration, reporting, and data analysis
- Develops, review and updates system documentation in the event of changes or new implementation
- Troubleshoots system and integration issues by identifying root cause and implements/oversees required correction to prevent recurrence
What you will bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or computer systems
- 5+ years of direct Workday experience
- 8+ years of experience in HRIS field: Experience in intergration development for SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or similar applications
- Experience in the application of modern integration technologies (EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .NET, middleware)
What you didn’t know about the team:
We love the Vegas Golden Knights and spicy food
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!