Workday HRIS Manager
Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Zappos.com, Inc. is looking for a Workday HRIS Manager
We are looking for an HRIS Manager with deep experience in Workday to join us in Las Vegas! This role
is responsible for overseeing the design, implementation and daily operation of our HRIS within Workday. The Workday HRIS Manager must be able to perform, delegate, and develop data processing systems to ensure and maintain system integrity.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee the daily operation of our Workday HRIS
- Collaborate with our IT staff to perform regular tests and upgrades to our HRIS
- Oversee all system upgrades and system additions in partnership with IT
- Research vendors and implement new integrations as needed
- Support management on structural policy matters related to the HRIS
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws
- Serve as a technical contact for Workday
- Serve as the subject matter expert for HCM data, system/business process configuration, reporting, and data analysis
- Develops, review and updates system documentation in the event of changes or new implementation
- Performs thorough problem analysis, including problem re-creation, resulting in resolution
- Troubleshoots system and integration issues by identifying root cause and implements/oversees required correction to prevent recurrence
What you will bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or computer systems
- 5+ years of direct Workday experience
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resources or Systems Background
- Time management and organization skills
- Ability to be agile and thrive in a fast paced environment
What you didn’t know about the team:
We love the Vegas Golden Knights and spicy food
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!