Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Ensure that all shipping and receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and on time. Communicates with customers, warehouse, and supervisors to coordinate outbound and inbound freight schedules.
What you’ll be doing:
- Complete shipping and receiving orders including necessary documents and labels.
- Verify accuracy of all orders and records.
- Assist in tracking any missing or delayed shipments.
- Authorize product for shipment and receipt.
- Inform leadership of any issues with drivers or loads and assist in resolution of any issues.
- Work with Traffic/Supply Chain team to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Keep all records accurate and up to date. Run daily reports as needed.
- Maintain security procedures at dock.
- Promote a safe and positive work environment through personal actions.
- Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
- Other duties as requested.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus one-year office experience or equivalent training and experience.
- Warehouse or transportation experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in detail driven, high paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule a must.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Familiar with Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF).
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!