Sr. Technical Recruiter
Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Who We Are
The Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for sourcing, interviewing and placing potential candidates and for aiding in the development of the organizations recruiting strategies, processes, and initiatives.
Who We're Looking For
If you are someone who enjoys sourcing, screening, interviewing, and providing recommendation and guidance to hiring managers on the selection policies, procedures, techniques, and documentation, this role is for you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Exemplifying our company Core Values.
- Conducting sourcing, screening, interviewing, and any necessary testing of potential candidates
- Providing recommendations and guidance to hiring managers on the application of interviewing and selection policies, procedures, techniques, and documentation
- Collaborating with hiring managers to plan, organize, and implement recruitment and selection process
- Conducting employment verifications and reference and background checks
- Performing ad hoc recruiting reporting
- Analyzing recruiting metrics and reports
- Coordinating with hiring managers to determine necessary information for job postings/requisitions
- Preparing job offer letters and conducting job offer negotiations
- Reviewing and evaluating hiring documentation
- Coordinating with staffing agencies as necessary
- Collaborating with hiring managers to design, develop, and implement strategic diverse talent recruitment initiatives
- Aiding in the development of talent pipelines and execution of tactical research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Assisting in the identification of talent challenges and developing solutions to address them
What You’ll need To Bring
- A minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, or related field or equivalent experience
What Really Excites Us
- Experience at a large e-commerce retailer.
- Previous experience as a technical recruiter sourcing and recruiting for various levels
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!