Studio Inventory Specialist
Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
The Studio Inventory Specialist is responsible for acquiring and analyzing product from fulfillment centers, vendors, and internal teams. Those methods include: building pick lists, managing the studio sample process, and tracking all Photo PO items received into the studio from beginning to end. This role is also responsible for supporting work on any project associated with the Inventory Controller.
Additionally, this role will communicate process changes, software/site updates, and work with the Amazon and Zappos studios to integrate these changes across all impacted studios.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the studio Inventory Controller by creating pick lists from various FCs across all product types
- Analyzing received FC inventory against the manifest of requested merchandise
- Tracking and troubleshooting all Photo PO product throughout the studio lifecycle
- Coordinating with the Merch team on bringing product samples to the studio and shipping those items out when the studio process has been completed.
- Utilizing inventory tools when processing merchandise to maintain accuracy between virtual and physical product.
- The ability to take practical steps to deal with a problem or situation
- The ability to remain calm when dealing with unforeseen constraints
- The understanding of specific, product information for the merchandise offered by the organization.
- The ability to organize and plan how to divide your time between specific activities.
- The knowledge and ability to work with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation programs
- High School diploma or equivalent
- If our entire team stood on each other’s shoulders we would be as tall as a brontosaurus
- Collectively we can harmonize, when needed, to any Hall & Oates tune
- We discovered what actually came first between the chicken or the egg - you find out when you get hired
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Sign up to become a Zappos Insider and be the first to know about new opportunities at Zappos!