Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Who We Are
Are you excited and passionate about digging into business processes and identifying and implementing enhanced business and technology solutions for ecommerce needs? Do you thrive in an area of constant change and challenge? Do you love to dive deep, deep, deeper until getting to the core root of the problem and identify the solution to correct. Does learning, building reporting and developing process solutions to support overall key strategies excite you? As a product analyst at Zappos you will support product managers and business partners in delivering reporting and system enhancements with the goal of delivering happiness to our customers and business partners.
What you'll be doing:
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in business intelligence tools and back end technical knowledge to support business questions regarding reporting and systems and able to triage through requests to get to root cause of problem and solution
- Work directly with product managers and business owners to provide support in creating enhanced business solutions for the business and teams
- Triage and work through identified system bugs to get to core root of issue and identify solution to solve
- Partner with business to understand their needs and goals and contribute in ideas and solutions to serve their needs
- Develop skills within business reporting tools and assist with coordination across teams
- Participate in developing business requirements for to inform business roadmaps
- Produce product documentation to further inform and support business knowledge
What you bring to the table:
- Energetic and passionate about developing new and improved systems and tools for the business and love seeing your work come to fruition, working with many cross functional teams to create results
- Are an awesome communicator
- Know how to prioritize with your gut and data
- Are data-driven and have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- 2 or more years of product analyst experience for ecommerce with a focus on developing products and solutions for the teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or closely related field
- Preferred experience with SQL and Tableau
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
That’s okay! We are always looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class technology team. Leave your information and once we open our next role and you meet what we’re looking for, we’ll reach out to you!
Zappos Tech typically hires for the following positions:
- Product/Program/Project Managers
- Data Scientist/Data Analysts
- Technical Project Managers
- Software Engineers
- Frontend Engineers
- UX Designers
- Mobile Engineers
- Network, Security and System Engineers