Zapponian [noun|employee of Zappos]. You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, you consistently deliver mind-boggling results.
Bold [adjective|not afraid of anything]. A role at Zappos is an opportunity to be a part of something different. To go bold. We’re a company that isn’t afraid to take risks and question the status quo. Oh yeah, we like to have fun too.
Perks [noun|the good stuff you get for working hard]. Zappos pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums. Primary care visits, dental exams, eye exams and generic prescriptions are all free. Plus matching 401k, life coaches, orthodontic benefits, and more. And don’t forget, an unlimited 40% Zappos.com discount.
1990s [noun|a decade we love, but no longer live in]. Old school cover letters are so 1990. Want to show us who you really are? Create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for Zappos and the work you’d be doing! Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it.
Scout [noun|you're a recruiter, too]. As a Zapponian, we’ll ask that you always keep your eye out for great talent to join our family. Consider yourself an extension of the recruiting team, scouting for the best people to grow our company.
Work remotely due to COVID-19
As a Zappos iOS Engineer you will be adding features to our 5 star rated iOS app. Your job will be to make sure it stays that way! You will be a part of a small fun team, writing Swift (Our app is 75% Swift and 25% Objective C).
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing great Swift and native UI using Storyboards, xibs, and auto layout.
- Working with UX and various stakeholders to implement features in the iOS app.
- Creating and monitoring a/b tests to improve our app
- Working with QA to fix issues.
- Monthly releases.
- Playing board games.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of iOS Development experience.
- Strong Swift skills, Objective C is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred.
- We are amazing at Among Us. So don't be sus.
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
That’s okay! We are always looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class technology team. Leave your information and once we open our next role and you meet what we’re looking for, we’ll reach out to you!
Zappos Tech typically hires for the following positions:
- Product/Program/Project Managers
- Data Scientist/Data Analysts
- Technical Project Managers
- Software Engineers
- Frontend Engineers
- UX Designers
- Mobile Engineers
- Network, Security and System Engineers