MTS-Build and Release Team
Mandatory skills- DevOps , AWS, Jenkins, Maven, Scripting, Kubernetes, CI/CD
- Strong knowledge on Build and Release Management Processes and build/deployment process automation using tools Ant, maven, Jenkins, GitLab, Docker etc…
- Devops engineers will help us with building robust CI/CD practices
- Ability to work in a team with Minimal supervision.
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement Desired Skills & Competencies
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills and methodical problem-solving techniques.
- Having experience in setting up Continuous Integration in virtualized environment will be added advantage.
- BE/ B.Tech or MCA or ME/M.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7-9 years of DevOps Engineer or related experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of DevOps and technical quality control processes, artifacts and tools
- Strong scripting (e.g. Python/ any scripting language ) and automation skills at least5 years
- Very Good inDevOps at least 4 years
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes for SaaS and Mobile applications using tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Gradle, et
- Always monitor and maintains healthy Mainline CI/CD pipeline.
- Hands-on experience using Containerized environments and using tools such as Dockers and Kubernetes
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef and Puppet and Infrastructure as Code
- Experience working with Apache, Nginx and Node.js
- Experience with performance monitoring and system monitoring tools
- Experience administering tools like SonarQube, Artifactory(nexus,Jfrog) etc…
- Experience using Atlassian Tools like JIRA, Confluence is preferred etc…
- Should have work experience on Version Control tool like Perforce, GitLab, etc…
- He/She should have excellent communication skills.