Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Product Analyst to join our Wealth Platform Solutions team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
Envestnet Wealth, is seeking a talented and passionate Product Analyst to join the wealth platform solutions product team. The Wealth Product team defines and oversees the product development efforts for the capabilities that facilitate the Advisor experience throughout the Envestnet platform. This includes core accounting, servicing and integrations (i.e. various exchanges), service request infrastructure, billing, surveillance, proposals, research and reporting. These components are critical to the delivery of a holistic wealth management experience for both financial advisors and clients. As a Product Analyst on this team, you will partner with the product managers to develop specific user stories, acceptance criteria, and work with the development and testing teams on the start to end workflows. We are looking for candidates who deeply understand and anticipate our client’s needs and are always looking for innovative ways to solve industry problems.
The Product Analyst will be a team player with minimal supervision, work directly with product managers, and partner closely with engineering, design, and business stakeholders to bring new products to the financial marketplace. You can articulate and have deep understanding of product requirements and client specific configurations.
- Acceptance criteria – Working directly with the product manager, develop comprehensive criteria for user stories to ensure complete workflows. Define, document and execute on the product vision for small, medium, and large programs.
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to ensure a complete testing suite has been established, inclusive of happy path and edge test cases.
- Partner with the product manager to support the sales/services teams with client questions on functionality. Ensure product is working to client specifications.
- Feature specifications - work closely with engineering, design, technical writing, and business stakeholders to develop priorities and detailed feature specifications
- Product launch – establish a go-to-market strategy and collaborate with our product managers and sales teams to successfully launch new features while effectively communicating product benefits to the market to drive adoption
- Goals & metrics – establish goals to identify opportunities and track feature success
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in financial products
- Motivated self-starter, with an ability to work independently and perform well in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail and highly organized
- Experience in the financial technology industry
- Experience with wealth management technology platforms
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $60,000 to $110,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.