Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking a talented and passionate to join the Site Reliability team. This team is responsible for the stability, security, and availability of our enterprise financial applications and services.
- Creation of automation tools around deployment, testing, infra monitoring
- Application and Infrastructure testing (functional, performance, reliability, and failover)
- Application configuration management and deployment participation
- Troubleshooting environment related issues (response times, connectivity, authentication, authorization, configuration, etc.)
- Application metrics and operational intelligence
- Team collaboration and development tools (i.e. issue tracking, source code repository, monitoring, etc.)
- Collaboration with supporting teams (cloud engineers, database administrators, network engineers, security office, and more)
- Cloud Infrastructure (networking, load balancers, VPC)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, math, engineering or related disciplines
- Value your time and have experience with scripting and automation frameworks.
- Consider security of utmost importance and can walk the walk.
- Extensive experience with DevOps tools, processes, and culture (CI/CD, infra-as-code).
- Experience monitoring, supporting and tuning a production application stack.
- Experience with cloud hosting technologies (E.g., AWS, Azure, Google).
- Experience with containerization platforms (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience architecting and implementing CI & CD structures.
- Supported full-stack solutions, including applications, servers, networks, data pipelines and data platforms.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- You demonstrate an objective, data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- You demonstrate excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- You take a practical and iterative approach to improvement, making small changes and testing for effect.
- You have experience working across silos in change-controlled environment.
- You have experience working with a globally-distributed workforce.
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) technical certifications preferred
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.