Product Manager, FastLink & Configuration
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking a Product Manager, FastLink & Configuration.
The Big Picture:
Product Managers at Envestnet are responsible for defining product priorities for their feature area with key stakeholders, relentlessly driving the lifecycle from concept to delivery. We are looking for individuals who can deeply understand and anticipate our client’s needs and are always looking for innovative ways to solve industry problems.
Ideal Candidates –
You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, have exceptional attention to detail and understand the importance of client engagement. Work independently with ease but collaborate effectively, working with engineering, design, business stakeholders and technical writing to bring new products to the financial marketplace. You are able to articulate and present product benefits to clients and internal teams.
Our product team continues to grow, providing great opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge. Great team, great company, and a great place to learn and grow.
- Results driven
- Detailed oriented
- Effective communicator
Your key responsibilities will be –
- Feature planning with key stakeholders
- Scoping projects with clients and prospects
- Product escalations
Your key responsibilities with your team will be –
- Product lifecycle – drive the success and product life cycle from concept to delivery
- Feature design – work closely with clients and prospects to gather feedback during initial design to ensure success
- Feature specifications – work closely with engineering, design, technical writing and business stakeholders to develop priorities and detailed feature specifications
- Product launch – establish a go-to-market strategy and collaborate with our product marketing and sales teams to successfully launch new features while effectively communicating product benefits to the market to drive adoption
- Goals & metrics – establish goals to identify opportunities and track feature success
You will have –
- 5+ years of software product management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or Equivalent
- Experience working within agile software development life cycle
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with clients, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Willingness to travel 25%
Ideal Candidates Also…
- 3+ years of experience in a financial technology role
- A passion for presenting
- Value continuous learning
- Curiosity regarding products, features, and innovation
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition)
- Learn, explore and contribute towards technologies, organization and self-growth by working with technology experts, business leaders and architects within the organization
- Be a member of a leading FinTech company, innovators in personal finance management
- Earn a competitive compensation package with unique benefits and facilities
Compensation, Benefits & Perks –
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Since our inception 20 years ago, Envestnet has endeavored to not only be the best in the industry, but also be the best for the industry – our clients, our employees, our partners, our shareholders, our communities and our families looking to achieve their financial goals. As we have grown, we have committed ourselves to corporate responsibility. We believe in being a positive economic force, a responsible citizen in our communities and a mindful steward of the resources we consume. These principles are grounded in a single ultimate aspiration that guides us and inspires us to move forward: making financial wellness a reality for everyone, and building a company that strengthens the communities we serve for generations to come.
Envestnet | Yodlee is an equal opportunity employer.