Wealth Solutions Specialist
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Wealth Solution Consultant to join our PMC Solutions team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The WSC will report directly to Director, Wealth Solutions Manager, and will support both Advisor Sales, who sell the Envestnet Platform, Products and Practice suite and Wealth Solutions distribution partners. They will focus primarily on distribution of Envestnet’s Wealth Solutions offerings. The WSC will become an expert on Envestnet’s Solutions offering of Investment, Insurance, Lending, Retirement, Trust and Health and be able to present it and consult with advisors on it, primarily through phone and WebEx. There will be an emphasis on distribution of Insurance/Annuity products. The goal of the WSC position is to increase Envestnet distribution of its wealth solutions with existing and new advisors and driving more usage of wealth solutions, as measured by advisor, account and asset growth.
- Increase advisor knowledge and usage of Wealth Solutions through phone and WebEx/Zoom
- Proactive call out to prospective advisors to drive more adoption of solutions
- Coordinate lead generation with ENV Advisors Sales ad Data Analytics teams.
- Deep understanding of the fee based financial advisory role, and ability to promote Envestnet’s Wealth solution technologies offering and grow their Solutions business
- Partner closely with Advisor Sales teams to focus on the best sales opportunities and firms to engage
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet’s established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls, and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience; prior experience in wholesaling, fee-based consulting, financial advisory, or brokerage necessary
- Understanding of Insurance, Lending/Credit, and Retirement Products
- Proven Ability to present financial wellness solutions through live phone and WebEx engagements
- Excellent communication, presentation and telephone service skills
- Proficient in financial services technology and ability to adapt to frequent technology enhancements
- Base understanding of the fee based advisory world, with willingness to learn more
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $60,000 to $140,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.