Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone. Over 106,000 advisors across more than 5,100 companies—including 17 of the 20 largest U.S. banks, 47 of the 50 largest wealth management and brokerage firms, over 500 of the largest RIAs, and hundreds of FinTech companies—leverage the Envestnet platform to grow their businesses and client relationships.
Birds'-Eye View of the Role:
Envestnet is seeking a talented and passionate Technical Writer to join the Product team. This team is responsible for creating engaging e-learning for the Envestnet suite of financial products.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up, where you are making everyday impact, then read on.
A Technical Writer will create online content for release notes, Help topics, knowledge base articles, internal support articles, and much more. You will collaborate with subject matter experts, developers, trainers, QA engineers, and product managers to write and deliver accurate and concise information for written content. You work alongside our editing and content publishing team to ensure that content is accessible and available to the appropriate audiences. You’ll develop strong relationships throughout the organization to ensure that content is reviewed in a timely manner.
- Work with subject matter experts to write troubleshooting and how-to documentation for Envestnet products.
- Review and modify existing documentation to make sure it is up to date.
- Create useful content that truly solves customer problems.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
- MUST have experience working in a technology organization
- MUST have experience writing user guides and product documentation for software products
- Demonstrated experience working closely with agile development teams on a daily basis.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Experience with Git or another version control system.
- Experience in technical writing or product documentation for software-as-a-service products.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Ability to manage complex documentation projects with competing priorities.
Nice To Have:
- A portfolio to share work samples
- Experience working in a product development company in FinTech domain
- Experience in Financial Domain
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location in Raleigh NC at One Glenwood with unlimited snacks!
Since our inception 20 years ago, Envestnet has endeavored to not only be the best in the industry, but also be the best for the industry – our clients, our employees, our partners, our shareholders, our communities and our families looking to achieve their financial goals. As we have grown, we have committed ourselves to corporate responsibility. We believe in being a positive economic force, a responsible citizen in our communities and a mindful steward of the resources we consume. These principles are grounded in a single ultimate aspiration that guides us and inspires us to move forward: making financial wellness a reality for everyone, and building a company that strengthens the communities we serve for generations to come.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.