QA Automation Engineer-MTS
Must Have Skills:
- Hands on Quality Engineer with the exposure to Production system, Automation testing, manual testing, Product engineering & Peer programming
- Hands on Expertise in automation and using latest automation frameworks such as Selenium/SOAPUI/SAHI/Rest Assured and Mobile Test Automation
- Should have independently handled testing of significant and complex features Experience in Testing and Automation of API, Web and Mobile Applications.
- Experience in Core Java Programming.
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of Database concepts and good working knowledge with PostGRES/ Oracle/MySQL
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes. Experience with Test and defect management tools.
- Strong experience in leading complex product testing and in Planning and Estimation Techniques.
- Previous experience as developer or exposure to white box testing would be added advantage
- Full stack QA engineer would be added advantage
- Experience in BFSI domain is an advantage.
- Knowledge/Exposure to JWT, OAuth and Open ID Connect based Authentication
- Knowledge/Exposure to Open Banking / PSD2 standard / Account Aggregator / FDX
- Experience with financial applications
- Exposure and experience in Cloud platform preferably AWS
Roles and responsibilities
- Prepare Test Cases/Test Automation for Testing of new features.
- Analyze user stories and prepare manual tests and build automated tests within the automation framework.
- Analyze, interpret and summarize test results and metrics and communicate as appropriate to stakeholders.
- Identify and escalate Risks on time and suggest mitigation measures.