Learning Experience Designer
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Learning Experience Designer to join our Product team. This position is expected to report to our Berwyn, PA or Raleigh, NC office.
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
We are looking for a Learning Experience Designer. This position is responsible for creating engaging e-learning for Envestnet’s suite of financial technical products. You’ll be a member of an education team that generates interactive e-learning courses, online help content and user guides, knowledge base articles, release notes, and much more. As a member of our team, you will experience what life is like in an agile development environment as we create content for new product features, build digital onboarding platforms, and implement technology solutions to continually improve the lives of our internal and external customers.
- Build engaging e-learning courses on the operation of the Envestnet suite of products with a heavy emphasis on video creation. This role does not require creating the lesson plans; instead, you'll receive scripts and storyboards from our Instructional Design team and use Camtasia and Articulate Storyline to create engaging e-learning lessons.
- Lean on your strong knowledge of adult learning to work with outside teams that provide pre-written scripts to ensure the content meets industry best practices.
- Upload created content to our learning management systems.
- Close gaps in graphical and media libraries through the creation of new content that meets established guidelines.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Two or more years of experience creating interactive e-learning content.
- A degree in an associated field, such as Education, may be substituted for professional experience.
- One or more years of experience using Camtasia, Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut, or similar tools.
- One or more years of experience using Articulate Storyline, Captivate, or similar tools.
- Demonstrated experience designing adult education curricula and content.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop is strongly desired.
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV).