Client Service Associate
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet Wealth is seeking a talented and passionate Client Service Associate to join the Tamarac Reporting team and provide technical support for the Tamarac Reporting product.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The Client Service Associate is essential to ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction through providing a high level of technical support and training on our products, differentiated by their consultative approach and strong sense of client advocacy when resolving issues. The Client Service Associate develops strong relationships with their clients that begins with supporting new clients through their transition from implementation to the Advisor Services Team.
Customer service is key. The ideal candidate demonstrates a consistently positive attitude, excellent time management, troubleshooting skills, and a strong client focus.
- Collaborate with team members to resolve client questions and requests accurately and in a timely manner, escalating when necessary.
- Partner with team members to ensure high quality customer service responding to client calls & emails within stated SLAs
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with clients. Assist in setting & managing client expectations for completion of work
- Provide continuing education to clients on how to effectively use Tamarac in their practices
- Log internal and client-originating product feedback via Suggestion Box in Help Desk
- Grow and maintain knowledge in products and tools
- Contribute to knowledge articles
- Participate in individual or team projects, as needed, to expand client support offerings
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Ability to deliver quality service and problem solving skills remotely to clients and communicate complicated concepts in a concise and articulate way via phone & email
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience in a financial services atmosphere specifically the registered advisory, brokerage or financial services industry preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Degree in Business, finance or similar preferred
NOTE: This is intended to describe the general content of and qualifications for the job. It is not intended as an exhaustive statement of all functions, duties, or desired qualifications.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.