Sales Operations Manager
Envestnet is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join the Finance team. This position will be responsible for supporting the needs of global sales and finance organizations through managing sales compensation/operations processes.
- Sales Compensation
- Work with business managers, finance and HR to determine appropriate compensation drivers
- Draft and administer sales plans including quota establishment
- Train sales team members on compensation structure as necessary
- Review/approve monthly commission calculations and JEs
- Rule configuration, implementing and managing Salesforce
- Onboarding and training new sales personnel in Salesforce
- Sales productive and pipeline reporting
- Support sales management, finance and HR with both regular and ad hoc reporting requirements including sales productivity, pipeline and commission attainment
- Strong communication/teaming skills across functional areas and management levels
- Experience with rule configuration, implementing and managing Salesforce or other CRM
- Basic accounting knowledge (accruals, journey entries, etc)
- Analytical skills for deriving key insights from data sourced from multiple systems
- Previous sales operations / sales compensation experience preferred
- SaaS / software experience preferred
- Microsoft PowerBI experience helpful
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE:ENV) is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs.
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks:
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.