Sr. Director, Product Manager - New User Experience
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet is seeking a talented and passionate to join the Product team.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The manage a rockstar team of product managers at Envestnet. To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced and thoughtful people manager. Our culture requires: will
- A great listener who is open-minded to others’ ideas
- A great communicator – strong verbal and written skills
- Leading by example with the highest ethical and work standards
- A flexible positive attitude
- Consistent, honest, and authentic leadership
- Guide the professional development of the staff by assigning them to tasks and teams that help build skill sets and expertise
- Working closely with others to create a true culture of innovation
- Managing a team of 8-10 FTE product managers across multiple client-facing portfolios.
- Building, developing and managing teams that have the business acumen and technical capability of carrying out needed initiatives and delivering world-class products.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and product management best practices.
- Educating, mentoring, and sharing knowledge with the organization’s management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders with regard to the company’s technological vision, opportunities, and challenges.
- Working with your team to ensure their roadmaps are aligned to the broader vision and we are hitting Yodlee’s critical organizational OKRs.
- 10+ years of software product management experience
- 3+ years of experience in a financial technology role
- BS/BA in computer science, business administration or related major or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Managed the significant and successful growth of a product management department or function
- Experience working within agile software development life cycle
- Exceptional organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with clients, colleagues and cross-functional teams, as well as third parties
- Willingness to travel up to 15% (eventually)
- Technical Capacity
- Performance Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Proven Leadership
- Strategic Thinking
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.