Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Yodlee’s Analytics Centre of Excellence is driving innovations using the latest Machine Learning algorithms and Big Data Engineering frameworks at Yodlee. We have a high-caliber, focused and a mission-driven culture for our teams. The insights we derive from the financial data matters to crucial cutting-edge business decisions made across the global financial services firms every day and solves real world problems. We are leveraging our deep expertise in financial data to launch innovative solutions into the Financial Services Industry. This role involves working closely with teams in Bangalore, India, Raleigh, NC and in California.
What we need from you
- You need to be a data enthusiast. We are looking for a very curious analytics professional who loves working with data to glean meaningful nuggets of information. You will be an analytics interpreter who knows the details just as much as you know how to abstract the “need-to-know” insights from the data
- You need to be a connector. You will be responsible for understanding product requirements, translate it to solution requirements, validate models, contextualize data science capabilities and apply it to solve real world problems. You also need to connect dots across the organization – starting with sales/pre-sales to figuring out how our solutions help solve the client problems.
- You need to be a story-teller. You must be passionate about communicating insights in a consumable fashion customized to the audience.
- You need to be versatileand adapt to what the situation demands. If it demands hands-on querying, you should be able to roll up your sleeves. If it requires creation of executive or customer ready insights presentations, you should be able to do that too. All in a day’s work!
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience business analytics/ insights gained from working with extremely large data sets
- Strong past experience Consumer insights or analytics in Banking/Financial services, financial wellness, financial advisory for retail banking customers or marketing analytics in a bank/credit card issuer
- Strong data exploration/ manipulation skills using SQL/Python etc. Exposure to any visualization tool is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Extremely strong interpersonal and communication skills; Ability to essay the role of “data interpreter” with ease
- Superior presentation (not just powerpoint) skills
Envestnet | Yodlee is an equal opportunity employer.