Senior Software Engineer
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking talented and passionate Senior Software Engineer for their Engineering team. This team is responsible in building our innovative and industry leading online banking and personal financial management solutions.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Engineering with 3 – 6 years of software development experience
- Hands-on experience with various technology stacks in application development. Excellent debugging skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expertise in Core Java, spring frameworks, hibernate
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON
- Deep understanding and experience of architectures and algorithm
- Good Skills and application of OOPS/Data Structures/Design Patterns
- Deep expertise in at least one application server (JBoss | Weblogic server | WebSphere server)
- Experience in client side frameworks React+Redux, Angular is an advantage (Not Mandatory)
- Experience having designed & implemented micro-services based architecture
- Exposure to full-stack development, deployment, feature rollout
- Unit testing Framework, TDD, BDD and its implementation
- Banking and finance domain knowledge (Desirable)
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!