Sales Operations Reporting Analyst
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet - Wealth Division is seeking a Sales Operations Reporting Analyst.
- The Envestnet Sales Operations team’s mission is to empower the Sales Organization to achieve their goals by developing structures, processes, and procedures to increase sales productivity. The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for partnering with sales teams and other stakeholders to support the sales process through creating operational efficiency and best practices.
- Develop and maintain standardized operational reports, and dashboards.
- Support ongoing analysis of business performance.
- Support day-to-day inquiries from the sales management and partner organizations, such as marketing, providing prompt and efficient resolution to queries.
- Collaborate across the sales operations team to ensure consistent reporting standards and processes.
- Collaborate across Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Product teams developing key metrics and supporting reporting and dashboards.
- Create analysis that tells stories focused on insights, not just data.
- Develop and ensure accuracy in sales analytics and reporting.
- Lead initiatives to actively review and improve sales analytics and dashboards.
- Design, analyze, and interpret the results of sales initiatives.
- 2+ years as a data analyst within a sales or marketing organization.
- Knowledge with SQL
- Experience working with Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Tableau and/or PowerBI.
- High attention to detail
- Experience with AI and predictive modeling a plus
- Deep problem solving and analysis experience.
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and communication experience, influencing across levels of the organization.
- Curiosity where every interaction is an opportunity to learn and improve.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities throughout work.
- Takes ownership of challenges and quality of deliverables.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.