Senior Front-End Engineer
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking a Front-End / Application / UI Developer to join the team.
Experience: 5-8 years of experience in software development.
- MTS: You will be individual contributor, relied upon to investigate, define, estimate and solve significant problems with a minimum supervision. You are expected to work on assigned as well as own initiative and assist other engineers in understanding and completing their assignments. You are responsible for coding, documenting and all the way through to testing post-deployment.
- SMTS: As a key technical leader, in addition to the responsibilities listed for MTS, you are expected to frequently assist others in understanding and completing their work as well. You are expected to provide technical leadership on projects and assist management with the group’s day to day operations, including interactions with people in other departments.
Required strong development skills in Application Technologies listed below:
- HTML5, CSS3/SCSS/LESS/SAAS
- Strong experience in UI Frame work like React (preferred), Angular and Backbone
- Responsive frameworks (Foundation/Bootstrap)
- Exposure to Full stack development, deployment, feature rollout
- Unit testing Framework, TDD, BDD and its implementation
- Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Junit/TestNG.
- Build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Web pack
- Experience with Mobile technologies, Hosted mobile app integration
- Experience in NOSQL (Mongo) and RDBMS (Oracle)
- Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services and Micro services
- Design Pattern and its usage
- Good exposure on performance optimization
- Strong problem solving, debugging skills on Dev, QA, Perf and Prod environment
- Good knowledge and experience on Data Structure, Algorithm, Multi-threading and its usage
Good to have:
- Exposure to Java (JDK8, OpenJDK11), J2EE technology stack.
- Good knowledge on scalable distributed caching technique and implementation
- MEAN Stack with production enablement
- Experience with building financial applications
- JWT, OAuth and Open ID Connect based Authentication
- Exposure to Open Banking / PSD2 standard / Account Aggregator / FDX
- Exposure and experience in Cloud platform, preferably AWS
- BE/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks:
Envestnet | Yodlee offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Envestnet | Yodlee is an equal opportunity employer.