Senior Business Relationship Manager (Tech)
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet Wealth is seeking a talented and passionate Sr. Business Relationship Manager to join the Technology team.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The Sr. Business Relationship Manager at Envestnet acts as the liaison between Envestnet’s Engineering Team and the rest of Envestnet’s organization that relies on Engineering’s services. In this role the Sr. Technical Business Manager will own several high level relationships between the Engineering Team and the Organization. They will also coordinate relationships with Senior leaders in the Engineering team across the organization scaling our Technical Business Management activities. Envestnet has a collaborative culture and the Sr. Business Relationship Manager will further develop relationships between Engineering and the business to strengthen to collaboration between teams.
- Communicate with business Leadership around joint initiatives to help keep departments aligned regarding roadmaps and business priorities.
- Serve as a primary Engineering contact with Business Leadership to drive value and meaningful results.
- Lead the strategic partnering between the CTO’s directs and the broader organization.
- Participate in joint initiatives making sure they are setup for success and help align stakeholders.
- Develop an initiative portfolio that will be used by the BRM and CTO’s directs in stakeholder meetings.
- Ensure Business units understand how to engage and leverage Engineering through proper channels.
- Review Engineering’s progress on commitments made to the business stakeholders and partner with the Engineering departments to help them meet their commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a focus on Business Administration, or Technology related field
- Certified Business Relationship Manager with Certificates of experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in a relationship management or IT related role
- Highly skilled negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate the ability to be collaborative and encourage collaboration
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong team player with experience working with global teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Jira highly desirable
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.