Institutional Client Support Specialist
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Institutional Client Support Specialist to join our Operations team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
- Establish and manage relationships with large clients and provide optimal service support.
- Assist in Institutional Portfolio Administration (IPAS) for specific institutional customers with complex managed models.
- Execute asset allocation changes and fund swaps.
- Oversee quality assurance of trade execution and trade error analysis.
- Research and resolution on trade execution, including unexecuted, untimely, pending and rejected trades.
- Review of execution trace to explain rebalancing logic on specific trades generated by advisors.
- Submit trade file for advisors with no access to Direct Trade on the platform.
- Perform quality assurance of rebalance recommendations.
- Assist internal department (Portfolio Administration) with trade execution during periods of high trade volumes.
- Perform daily duties within the "Advisor as Portfolio Manager" model including support of internal departments in direct contact with advisors to research and detail trade execution, trade failure and general trade/industry rules and regulations.
- Suggest and implement improved client service and risk management procedures.
- Facilitate best practice process management with various operational and administrative areas of the organization.
- Establishes and maintains strong and cooperative relationships with key contacts in the financial industry to foster a cooperative environment for the resolution of problems and/or errors.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Proficiency in operational processes and workflows in at least two areas: Portfolio Administration, Model Management, Overlay Services, Managed Account Services, Product Data Administration, etc.
- Knowledge of the securities industry, various types of investment vehicles, and trading methods.
- Knowledge of general securities rules as well as financial industry regulations and terminology.
- 3+ years’ experience in financial services operations.
- Well organized, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to critically analyze information and make sound judgments and recommendations.
- Professional team player; ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate and take initiative with little or no direction.
- Good math skills and ability to resolve highly complex tasks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $42,000 to $80,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.