Senior IT Internal Auditor
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Senior IT Internal Auditor to join our Finance team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The Senior IT Internal Auditor will be responsible for supporting the Company’s successful execution of its internal audit, and compliance (notably SOX) assessment programs. The role serves as a subject matter specialist whose purpose is to plan, coordinate, execute and report IT-related internal audits in accordance with the Company’s internal audit methodology and the IIA Standards. The ideal candidate is a pro-active, motivated individual and a team player who is comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Lead the execution and formal reporting of scheduled internal audits delivering the work on time and in accordance with Envestnet’s internal audit methodology and the IIA Standards
- Perform detailed research and planning for audits and participate in the IT risk assessment process and development of the IT audit plan for assigned entities
- Proactively communicate with business partners/management throughout the audit to keep them informed of audit progress and agree findings and accountabilities for management action plans (e.g., update/closing meetings, track remediation to completion)
- Take the lead in drafting audit reports/findings or assisting IA management in drafting the audit report including meaningful recommendations for management to mitigate the identified risk
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- University degree, preferably in IT, Data Analytics or Information Security. Advanced degree or certification (e.g. CISA, CCAK/CCSP, CISSP) or ability to obtain within a year of hire
- 3+ years of related experience with a top-tier consulting or public accounting firm in one of the following three areas are required:
- Execution of Information Systems audits, including Application, Platform, Cloud-based and IT General Controls; or conducting information security assessments, reviewing Service Organization Control (SOC) reports or implementing information security controls; or practical experience using data analytics tools and developing audit use cases
- Knowledge and practical application of risk-based IT auditing and risk management gained through experience at a leading audit firm or from relevant industry experience
- Detailed understanding of SOX/IT internal controls testing methodologies, risk assessment practices, the COSO framework, PCAOB standards, SOC reporting, NIST CSF/800-53 standards
- Knowledge of GRC concepts and related operational experience, including implementation of relevant systems (e.g. R SA Archer) is highly advantageous
- Financial services experience and knowledge of US-GAAP is considered a significant plus
- System implementation experience, particularly in an Oracle ERP Cloud and/or AWS environment is a significant plus
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $66,000 to $150,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.