Director, Investment Research Sales
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
- Bird’s eye view of your role – You love uncovering opportunities that drive new revenue. You have an ability to identify key decision-makers within a financial organization. You will be selling analytics solutions for investment research use cases. You will help prospective clients understand the value proposition of adopting Yodlee’s analytics solutions. You will also be working closely with Legal and Finance as they write contracts for you.
- What will you bring – You have an uncanny ability to explain how analytics can influence an organization’s results. You will act as a liaison between internal and external parties. You will be able to take prospective clients’ thoughts and convert them to short and concise propositions. You will also have an ability to give feedback to internal groups if the solution being delivered does not meet the needs of clients.
- Drive new revenue
- Identify new business opportunities as it relates to Yodlee’s Analytics Solutions.
- Within the first 30 days, you will have gained an understanding of Yodlee’s analytics solutions, its use, and how to give examples of its application. You will be making calls and prospecting new business. You will understand what those prospects need and are looking for in a solution.
- Within the first quarter, you will be closing new deals and would have built a large pipeline of prospects.
- By the end of 6 months, you will be consistently signing new clients and growing the business.
- “Hunter” mentality, ability to prospect and identify sales opportunities
- Experience selling analytics solutions to Financial Services and Investment Research firms
- Persistence and strong negotiation skills
- Connections with Investment Managers, Research Departments, Directors of Research
- Ability to travel as necessitated by the role
- Ability to understand use cases around Yodlee’s data solutions
- Ability to understand, interpret, and explain the benefit of analytics to prospects
- Understanding of the financial services industry (buy-side, sell-side, investment research firms)
- Experience working alongside internal groups – products, legal and finance
- Knowledge of “alternative data”
- Experience selling analytics products into Buy-Side Investment Research firms
- Located on the East Coast
Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Envestnet | Yodlee is an equal opportunity employer.